Mittwoch, 21. November 2012

Hi!

Hi!

My name is Markus Allgaier. I currently live in Marburg, Germany. I am obsessed with photography.

I'm a university student at Marburg Univesity working towards my Master degree in physics. I work parttime in medical imaging. With physics and chemistry came my obsession with photography. First it was just the technical aspects: Lenses, film speeds, CCD chips, light sensitive chemicals, development processes, aberration, pinhole cameras, you name it. My work in medical imaging gave me further experience with optics.

I only started taking 'serious' photographs in the summer of 2011 when my grandpa gave me one of his SLRs from the 80s and I was hooked. The amount of film I've rushed through that camera since then can only be measured by its weight. I've set up a darkroom, collected cameras. Since then I've grown a lot as a photographer and am more and more pleased with my creations.

The "How I Took It 2012 Contest" on diyphotography.net/ inspired me to share some of the experience I gained and I started this blog.

So have fun reading, I'll post something every now and then!

Regards,
Markus


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen